Signs Of Ovulation occurs about ten to fourteen day before your period’s date so, in other words, it happens in between your monthly periods. At the time of ovulation approx. 15 to 20 eggs mature inside your ovaries. So it is the time when you have the highest possibilities to conceiving and getting pregnant compared to regular days. After some time, the adult egg released into your fallopian tubes and went to your uterus.
However, you may face a little bit of difficulty when you attempt to predict your ovulation cycle, but it will be beneficial to predict your most fertile days and helps in natural family planning by leaving you to work with your body cycle. Some the symptoms you find at the beginning of the ovulation, and some of them at the end using different methods. However, it is not advisable to follow all methods at once and make sure you visit your doctor if you do not observe any symptoms of ovulation of missed menstruation.
- 1 Signs Of Ovulation Discharge: What Are the Signs of Ovulation?
- 2 How Do I Know When I’m Ovulating?
- 3 How to Increase the Chances of Getting Pregnant?
- 4 Conclusion:
Signs Of Ovulation Discharge: What Are the Signs of Ovulation?
Change in basal body temperature
- When we talk about basal body temperature than it is the lowest temperature attains in 24 hour period. On a normal day, it stays steady, but you will experience a little drop in basal body temperature before your ovulation. And once you passed, it quickly shows drastic increase signaling that your ovulation has just passed. So keep the monthly record of your body temperature can figure out when you try to forecast your cycle.
Change in EWCM-cervical fluid
- If your cervical fluid begins to feel like raw egg whites in color and consistency, slippery, becoming colorless and more elastic, then all of the overhead signs show that you will soon be ovulating or have begun. However, all women have a different type of cervical fluid. So note
Change in cervical firmness or position
- A sure sign of ovulation is a soft, wet, high and open cervix. However, it may be hard for you to detect this at once without noticing changes in the body. It takes about 3 to 6 months to know your body well enough so that you can sense any changes quickly. After noticing a while, you can recognize the normal features of your cervix from its distinctive characteristics when you ovulate.
Aside from the three most visible signs of ovulation, you may also detect some secondary signs. But it takes place in the rare case compare to the common signs and each woman face different secondary signs or in some women these signs are not exhibits or some may not experience it all. Among these symptoms are: light bleeding or spotting that occurs before the menstrual period is due, increased libido, bloated feeling, cramps on one side of your pelvis, tenderness of your breast, and increased sensitivity of your tongue, eyes, and nose.
How Do I Know When I’m Ovulating?
Count the Days
To find out your ovulation schedule, counting back from your menstrual cycles is the easiest way, so it is easy if you want to know the date of next period count 16 days back from it. Your ovulation may start anytime in between that five-day period, i.e., from that day to four days after.
If you have a regular menstruation cycle of 28-day, then you are likely to ovulate on your 14th day. But, if you have an irregular menstrual cycle, then this method of counting days won’t work for you.
Track Your Body’s Signals
As I already mention, Your basal body temperature is the lowest temperature attained by the body in 24 hours. So when you finish ovulating, the body temperature increase by 0.4 to 1.0°F. You can measure it at each morning with a special thermometer.
Another sign is the cervical mucus that will increase remarkably and also change its color, texture, becoming clear, slippery and stretchy.
By collecting data on changes in your body symptoms, you can determine your ovulation date. I know it is not easy, but you find it useful once you know the pattern of such signs.
Test Your Hormone Levels
The best way to identify your ovulation date is the use of an ovulation predictor kit that is analyzing your hormonal changes. It shows a positive result when you’re luteinizing hormone levels have gone up. This kit works in a similar way a pregnancy test does. Luteinizing hormone level goes up usually a day before you ovulate, so by knowing it, you can try natural family planning.
How to Increase the Chances of Getting Pregnant?
There is approximately a 20 to 25 percent possibility of conceiving for every cycle for those couples who are normal and fertile. In two-year or less, over 90 percent of these couples successfully get pregnant. A study reveals that 80% of women younger than 40 years old have a higher chance of getting pregnant in a year if they have frequently unprotected sexual intercourse. Most frequent that it alternative day intercourse will significantly increase your chances of getting pregnant. A sexual position which holds sperm in a body can also increase the chances of getting pregnant. Even observation of changes in cervical discharge like texture changes color and consistency gives you an idea of your most fertile days and help you to try to conceive fast.
It is all about the information related to know Signs of Ovulation. We hope it is useful to you. Note that this article is published for information purpose only. If you want to know more about it then visit your doctor, he/she will give you more accurate information related to it.